Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top 5 Things I've failed at.....

1.Blogging
How terrible of me to have blogged last over A MONTH ago. So much has happened and yet I haven't posted a thing.

2.
Seeing clearly
took 29 years for my eyes to start failing. They sure did a good job on it. They are supposed to only be for reading but I can see so much better all the time with them on. I'm used to squinting to see not so much used to wearing glasses so I forget them often.

3. Running.
I have expensive, really good running shoes and haven't actually gone for a run in them once. I've walked a lot and thought about running but have yet to do it.

4. Waking up early
I end each day with prayer begging God to help me rise early to spend time with him and get a walk or jog in. Its not working. I'm actually more tired than when I went to bed.

5.
Calling my phone company to figure out why I can't send picture messages.
it's been over a year and I've switched service companies and still nothing.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Amanda you can't look at it like those are the top five things you have failed at but the top five things that you are going to improve on. With the exception of your eyes any of the other things can start being done tomorrow. Now your eyes you could get surgery for if you wanted to improve them but other than that the others are free to start! I know you can do it! I believe in you friend! :)

MsViz said...

Oh sweetie. My eyes bit the dust about that time (distance). I was so excited to see better with my glasses that I wore them a lot. I have managed though to lose my reading glasses (I think 3 pairs). I bought two pairs of sunglasses and guess what? after waiting for a couple months for the 2nd pair I lost them...... At least I still have one pair.... Anyway. You aren't a failure. We all have things we need to work on... I have a cat that has a watch. She starts in about 4:45...Maybe you guys should get a dog who wants to run with you.... Anyway.... You are not a failure or a loser....I love you just the way you are!!!

Anonymous said...

top 5 does sound like a positive thing. which if you look at it like sarah says it is positive.

bloging: well it happens and at least your connect with people in real life. :)
glasses: look very cute
running: what the heck do you need to run for?!
waking up early: we can trade wake up times ;)
cell phone issues: sorry not to be a downer but calling might not fix it either. you are dealing with sprint and they are the devil.

Vizthum's Life said...

I miss your blogging because it is like a piece of you is here. :(

Now who is sad.

And yes, I forgot to respond today, we can call on skype tomorrow if you want :)

TimAprilA said...

Well I like your glasses, and I am the same way with Blogging.. But I try to at least reply or comment on peoples blogs they dont do it back but its ok it still makes me feel good to know that I am trying and taking the time.... its just something that Ive been strugling with and trying to get better at.
My life has been crazy busy this month...