Friday, November 14, 2008

My buddy and me

My buddy Evan came to visit me today. His mommy had a meeting so he came over to play at my house. Having no children of my own gives me freedom to give moms a break, which I just love. There have been SO many babies this year. It's so much fun. Evan is a little extra special. I found out he was going to be born when he was just 5 weeks alive inside his mom's tummy. Since we work together I got to watch them both grow throughout pregnancy and experience almost everyday changes. He was such a good baby even then. Didn't make his mommy sick or anything.
He was a little fussy so I pulled him out of his chair and fell right asleep in my lap. He's so yummy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I wish you would have called me! I would have loved to come over and say hi, even for a few minutes.

Angie Funches said...

Every mom needs a friend like you! We all need breaks sometimes and we dont always have a willing friend to help with our kids! Kuddos to you, you are a blessing to Kim and her hubby!

MsViz said...

Everybody would rather be held as they fall asleep. Glad you got some baby time.

Bethany said...

he's so precious!

TimAprilA said...

You are so good with those BABIES...