Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm old

Old enough. 
I am married to an extreme extrovert. Don't get me wrong most of the time its fun living with him. We do lots of fun things and hang out with some pretty fun people. Being an introvert it gets hard on me to be going, going, going all the time. He has been pretty loving and allowed me to say when its too much and we have developed an amazing core group of friends. Tonight we had dinner with another couple in our apartment complex and a good friend who's wife was busy with church stuff. We made yummy burritos/tacos and this is what happened after dinner...
 My hubby on the phone with a telemarketer, he thinks its funny to leave them on hold for like 45 minutes. I don't get it but it makes him happy.

The rest of us. Right to left,  Andrew is watching LOST with headphones because he didn't want to spoil it for the others, kim is eating cake, Derek is doing something on the computer and grading papers all while some soothing jazz is playing in the background. And yes, we all own MAC's.
It is Friday for us b/c we work Sunday through Thursday. What a lively Friday it is. I giggled a little taking these pictures. What do you do for fun?
 

6 comments:

lesli said...

y'all are so hip with your macs! funny how married life changes you and all the sudden staying in becomes all the rage=) love you!

Anonymous said...

ahhh... see now I am jealous... Thursdays are supposed to be Schron night... although I am glad you were with good peeps...

LJ said...

i love that you linked becca's blog to andrew...you might want to check your links =)

i can't wait for those days....one day =)

Alyssa Culin said...

I love it!! I can picture the whole thing... only I am sitting next to Andrew on my Pink Mac that my husband got me just for being wonderful. I am looking online at nordstroms.com, but glancing over at Andrew to watch some of the Lost. And James is starting to get jealous that Mike is keeping the telemarketer on the phone so long, so he calls someone to try to play the same joke and challenge Mike. he he he. (P.S. James is walking out of the room... mumble mumble mumble... "He learned that trick from me" and back to XBOX 360.)
Love You
Lys

Scott said...

Mikey's an Extrovert?

cristine said...

You are all so adorable! I love the pictures!