Thursday, April 17, 2008

Freedom

This story has been told to many people over the last few days but here it is, modified, for you in the internet world. I had one of the best experiences of my life and the single best spiritual experience ever. Over the last few years a million things have changed for me but the one constant has always been God. I work for Him, serve Him, worship Him, pray to Him and seek Him but never have I connected with Him in such a dynamic way before. I had the most amazing chance to "go back" over my life and remind myself how much God has been there for me and loving me always. Never again will I let the enemy lie to me about God's power & authority or that I am worthless. There were so many lies I believed for so long and I am finally free from them. I really don't know how to put into words the way I feel everyday. The only word is free. My prayer for you is that you experience God in a dynamic way every day for all of your life. I hope He is your constant too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay Amanda! That is so amazing! I am so excited for you! Love you friend!