Friday, May 15, 2009

Our House is a very, very, very fine house.

We bought our 1st house in August and 2nd in May. Okay, I know what your thinking....2nd house??? When we bought the house we are currently living in we bought it as an investment. It isn't perfect but worked for us. 3 bedrooms 2 baths 1200square feet. Mostly we love our neighborhood.We have been planning since we moved in to add on a master bath and bonus room but with the economy I never felt quite right about it. Last week I was driving down our street and low and behold my FAVORITE house was for sale. You know you have one too. That house! You know the one that you drive just a little out of the way to see every time you are close, the "one day could be mine" house and "If I lived there" house. EVERY time we drive down our street I tell my sweet hubby "I love that house, its my favorite" so you can imagine my surprise when I found it for sale. It was the "right" price and we decided to take a risk. We called all our peeps and did some research and decided it was a good move for us. The irony is that I had already planned on going on a retreat the day that we bought it. My sweet hubby bought it with the help of dear friends and surprised me last night when I got home. It needs a little TLC on the inside but will be cute as a button when we are done. No construction for us now all we have to do is rent our current house. Anyone need a home???

This picture doesn't do it justice I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

WHEW! I thought for sure you were moving somewhere far. HOW FUN! I have to go find the house, now. Weee!!

Unknown said...

That's excellent!
Scott and I might be up for renting your house if the price is within our budget.
Can you email me what you're thinking?

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations :)