Monday, May 18, 2009

My favorite free stuff add in craigs list

Seriously people, just throw it away or take it to Goodwill.


FREE STUFF (rialto)


I HAVE ABOUT 5 CHRISTMAS TAPES AND THE BEACHES SOUND TRACK, OLIVA NEWTON-JOHN GREATEST HITS AND GLORIA ESTEFAN'S REACH SINGLE. I ALSO HAVE SOME SIZE 2 BLUES CLUES SLIPPERS AND SOME SOFT BLUE SHOES WITH SOCCAR BALLS ON THEM, A PAIR OF SIZE 10 IN LITTLE GIRLS LIGHT BROWN CAPRIS. THE SANDLES IN THE PICTURE ARE FOR SALE *NOT FREE*

CASSETTE TAPES AND LITTLE GIRL CAPRIS (PENDING PICK UP TOMARROW 5/19/09)

  • Location: rialto
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1176804446-0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I see so many things that I'm like man I would not waste my time with posting that. at least its a good giggle.

Lindy PRD said...

So Funny! Seriously, what is going on?