Sunday, August 1, 2010

we've been a little busy....

Its been a while to say the least. These last 4 months since K was born have flown by. I find myself saying "when she was little" but shes only 4months now! :) In my own defense she was TINY for so long. She has really started to grow and gain good weight now. Up to about 11 lbs, and long, shes gonna be tall. When its Mikes turn to watch her, I generally come home to find them asleep in all sorts of places and positions. These are some of my favorites.



We've traveled with her and done all sorts of fun things. We went to Hawaii at the end of June to see Mikes family then K and I stayed until July 22nd on Maui with my brother and his family.

This is at Sharks Cove on the North Shore. It was a first for both K and I. Her Daddy is SO happy that she LOVES the water.

I cannot believe we have a kid. I look at her everyday and think..."she's really ours". Thank you Jesus for dreams come true and many, many, many prayers answered. :)

3 comments:

Mrs. C... said...

Oh friend, how I can relate. Even now, as I look in the face of a 9 year old, I see the sweetness of that baby face full of peace, and am still extremely thankful for the gift of it all. May you treasure every day.

Krysta said...

That first picture of Mikie sleeping with baby K in the Bjorn is making me laugh!! How can that be comfortable?! LOL!!

MsViz said...

The pics are really funny!!! You are always busy and now with Peach wow!