Monday, November 23, 2009

The Verdict is in.....



19.3 week Sweet baby.....GIRL!
The poll was 76% girl. They were right. We are having a daughter. We are still in shock a little but excited. Its becoming so real now. I can hardly believe it. She's kicking an moving tons. It mostly feels like pressure changes but now that I know what it is I can tell its HER! She likes to kick my bladder a lot. During the ultrasound she had both feet on and kicking away. only 20 more weeks to go until we get to meet her face to face.
oh boy...er I mean girl! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So Excited! Raising a little girl is an awesome experience. PTL

Jessica said...

Amazing and so exciting!

lesli said...

Mrs. Tongg ~ could you please send me pictures of your cute pregnant self? Thank you!

So excited that the peach is a she-peach=) You'll be a great mother to a beautiful daughter!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Congratulations ;)

Mrs. C... said...

So excited for you and Mr. Tongg. Seriously start saving for shoes now, because if your little Missy is anything like my little Missy or our friend Mrs. S., then shoes are essential. Wait, who am I kidding, she is a girl, she will want shoes in every color! ;) Congrats my friend! Can I also say that on Sunday you looked too darn cute prego????!!!! Smooches

TimAprilA said...

So excited for you....WHoo hoo...

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay!

Kevin and Bekah said...

Don't know why, but I really thought it wass going to be a girl. Yay! So excited!