Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am loved!










This is my car, Lexi. She is 10 years old. She had a little "mishap" in 2004. A gate hit her! Its very expensive to fix the mirror and so I just haven't done it. Plus, I'm so used to having one mirror I haven't noticed or needed it and really it keeps me humble. I say she had a "stroke" that affected her right side. (for some reason the picture flipped, this is actually the passenger side NOT the drivers side, THAT I would have noticed)

This weekend, while on vacation in Florida, my good friend Eddie called and said he was at pick-a-part and found me a mirror!.....anyone else hear angels singing?



So, my sweet Lexi, you will be whole again soon. Just in time for us to trade you in! :) AND all for the low price of $22.00. amazing.

3 comments:

lesli said...

this makes me laugh. i love that you tell people lexi had a stroke. hahaha!

MsViz said...

What a sweetie! What are you going to trade Lexi in for? Aunt Joan is sending her Lexi to car heaven sadly it is too expensive to fix. Her Lexi is a lot older a 1994 or 1997.

TimAprilA said...

Hahaha... thats awesome.. though.. good job... Eddie!!!!