Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas

Apparantly to say "happy" is British or something. I didn't know, I just like to say happy instead of merry. I sure hope yours was full of happy and a lot of merry. Here's what we did...
Group shot after gifts


Me and my loot from Mikey. A friend gave me the GREATEST idea ever. She goes to her favorite shop and puts a cart of goods on hold for her husband to come and pick out of. BRILLIANT I tell ya. I pick out what I want, including stuff I wouldn't get for myself and take the guess work out of shopping for him. Worked like a charm. You should try it. It was great.


We spent our day lounging by the pool. And you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda :) I'm glad you had a Happy Christmas! And girl, isn't that the best idea ever? It worked like a charm for me too! :)

MsViz said...

OMG. That is a great idea. Tom is pretty good about figuring out what I will love. I got a new scanner that will scan the old negatives and slides I have. And of course the annual Cmas bling of a diamond bracelette..... It has such a great latch though, I can't get it off....

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun! you guys heading over to J & B's soon? that shopping idea is the greatest ever!! think I'll have to try it sometime. :)

TimAprilA said...

I like that Idea I think I will use it next year.
this year I didn't have the option of getting any gifts for christmas since we bought a house... Well Tim played trickery and Bought me a Flat screen TV and a Wash Macine and Dryer... of course Daniel and Bethany knew!!! stinkers!!