Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Hey baby, I found a drawer"

When you buy a house sometimes you find things you missed in the walkthru's. Wierd things.

1972 bundt cake pan-still in box...check
old doors and standing fan in garage attic...check

but this one takes the cake. My hubby came home last night and these are the words I hear from the bathroom..."hey baby, I found a drawer". Thinking to myself, what? I unpacked and put away everything in that bathroom, what is he talking about.
I walk in to find this...


My response? "wow, you sure did find a drawer".
Who knew? There it was a very large drawer underneath the sink. I have no idea what what we will put in it but I'm sure we'll find something.
random I know.

3 comments:

Samuel Wall said...

HAHA that's awesome! I love finding things like that.

MsViz said...

Wow cool. Good place for extra pots and pans... ;)
I vote for storing candles and such.

MsViz said...

What I meant was the flat stuff like cookie sheets or lids...