Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Ties


Parts of my family are out of state right now including my Mom who is in Michigan. My bro and SIL had a birthing class so Dad and I took Trinity to a movie. We ate tacos at Chipotle
and headed to Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was great. I got suckered into a $6 bucket of popcorn that all 3 of us split and we settled into our seats. Trinity was great. I was ansy but she did fabulous. Sat eating popcorn and drinking her sippy cup on Grandpa's lap the whole movie. She was so cute, when she was done with the popcorn she laid back with her hands behind her head and watched the rest of the movie. What 1.5 year old does that! I hope my kids are that great. I'll admit I was nervous taking her but she did great, not even a peep until the end when she pointed and said "wow". Wish I had a pic, but I don't know how to get them off my phone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep we are in awe of her everyday but she's our daughter and I think that's normal behavior for parents but we are pretty stinkin lucky and we thank God everyday for such a wonderful, loving, and funny girl. It'll be interesting to see how micah ends up.

Samuel Wall said...

you can email the pictures to yourself. Send the picture like you're gonna send it to someone but enter your email address instead of a phone number. That's what I do all the time.

-Sam

Anonymous said...

that's so cute! i love her. i can't until we can understand all her jibberish!