Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Crazy week...

I work Sunday through Thursday so that's where I'll begin. Alarm at 6am in the car by 6:55. 2200 people, 4 services, 5 teams and 1 training to lead then a blessed nap. That's my Sunday.
My brother and sister in law and niece are visiting from Hawaii so we spent Monday and Tuesday working our paid jobs then working at home to turn our dump into a blissful retreat (aka...finally unpacking ALL of our boxes 3 months after we moved in)
Wednesday is when the family arrived and I was too excited all day to truely focus on work, however I managed to get a lot of work done, thank God for laptops. We had dinner with our cousin who had a 2nd baby in January. I tried to capture some fun family moments but the babies are all getting so big this is all I could get of them. Abby is playing the piano and Caron is "sharing" with Trinity. Kids are funny, share really means "give it to me now". Today is Thursday, my Friday, I have to prep for Sunday, meet with some people and then of course LOST is tonight. We have a weekly dinner date and LOST watching party. Friday is girls day. We are taking the babies to Gymboree for a playdate while the boys wander in Best buy. Saturday we have a family lunch then wedding that night. The boys decided they wanted to go "shoot things" at Uncle Tom's ranch so they are heading up early Saturday morning while the women prepare lunch. You'd think we were living in the 1800's. Well that's about it. Just thought I'd get you up to speed. There's been lots of exciting things but I had a camera malfunction so this is all you get.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

yay for family, yay for lunch, and yay for being a good little busy bee! :O)

lesli said...

i love that God invented best buy so women could go shopping and not feel bad leaving their husbands there!