Thursday, August 6, 2009

update....

Update #1
Sorry for leaving you in suspense. My new friend did end up miscarrying. Although very sad her words are simply amazing...here's a sneak at them "this whole thing has really brought me closer to him than i have ever been before because i have learned how to be honest in my relationship with him and how to let him love me where Im at. I learned that i cant get any place else, until I feel loved and accepted right where Im at."

What wisdom! loved and accepted right where I'm at! If only we all could experience this.

Update #2
We MOVED IN! Finally! Although definitely NOT ideal we did get moved into the new house. Theres still SO much to do at both places but I can say at this point we are making progress. We overlooked 1 small, tiny, miniscule thing in the renovations....a pantry. We re-worked the layout of the original kitchen and had intended to build a pantry in the laundry room but with everything else taking priority we forgot to measure.
Before...

After...

Our laundry machines are able to stack but I prefer them side by side. So with the machines and water heater we have a whopping 24 inches wide left for pantry shelves. So this is our make shift pantry for now!

I'm grateful for anything and it just makes me pull out my creativity! I know we have so much to be grateful for. Thank you Lord for the food that fills these shelves!
More to come later!!





2 comments:

Mrs. C... said...

It looks great!!! The beauty of a small pantry, is that it will keep you focused at Costco! :) Good thing Top Ramon is small in packaging. Sorry for your wise friend, but she does speak volumes to us all.

Lindy PRD said...

Your kitchen looks awesome. Can't wait to see how much it's changed since last time I saw it.